Transfer btw Schools/Majors
Transfer between Schools/Majors
If a student discovers that the first choice of major does not correspond to his/her interests or intellectual abilities, s/he may seek to change the degree.
To transfer between Schools or Majors, follow the procedure:
1) Contact the School (or Department Chair of the Major) you want to transfer to;
2) Fill in the Transfer form, collect all signatures and submit the form to the School office you are transferring to.
– Transfer forms submitted after registration period will be processed in the following semester;
– Check with the School you wish to transfer to for more information.  Each School has its own transfer requirements.