Home / Graduate students

How to
  • In order to make any changes of name, date of birth or other personal information, students must submit Change of Personal Information Form to the Office of the Registrar along with the appropriate supporting documentation as outlined on the form.
  • The Change of Personal Information Form can be submitted in person or via mail/email
  • The Office of the Registrar changes personal information for students only.
Legal name

  • Student's full legal name, as shown on the Student Information System, is what is used on official University documents, such as transcripts, spravkas and diplomas.
  • Legal name is defined as that name verified by:
          - Passport / Identification document
          - Marriage License/Certificate, Divorce Decree
Change of address, telephone number:
You can update your address, telephone number via sending email to or_data@nu.edu.kz.