No forms are accepted from students by the Office of the Registrar. All forms are submitted to School Offices.
Add Course form - used during the Add period in order to register for the course or for the courses, which not available for online registration (e.g. instructor's approval).
Drop Course form - used during the Drop period in order to drop the course.
Course Withdrawal form - used during the Withdrawal period in order to withdraw from the course.
Audit Course form - used in order to register the course with "AU" grade. No credits will be awarded. 
Course Overload form - used if number of enrolled credits is more than allowed maximum.
Retake Permission form - used in order to retake the course which was not failed but graded less than passing grade. 
Extra place form - used if instructor gives you permission for extra place in overloaded class.